Software testing is the process of inspecting the quality of a product or service to provide stakeholders with a view of its success. It is a field of IT which has its huge demand in the industry, and it is not industry specific. Software is being used in almost all the industries such as finance, energy, healthcare, IT, Telecom and manufacturing. Wherever software is being used, testers are required to test the current application that is in use and for the new versions being developed. E-commerce is another industry which has given a huge boost to this field.
The ISTQB certifications are internationally recognized as the primary qualifications in the software testing industry. Selenium is an open-source testing platform with very high demand in job markets.
List of Courses
- At least degree level qualification in related field
- Based on Hands-on exercises
- Comprehensive theoretical and practical understanding
- Support for future training progression
- Training and certification material
- Real time project demo & understanding
- Interview preparation
- Placement assistance
- Certification based training